St. Edward’s College is seeking to employ a full-time Maltese Teacher from scholastic year 2023 / 2024.
By closing date and time of this call for application, applicants must be:
1. Proficient in Maltese and English Languages; AND
2. In possession of a B.Ed, MTL or equivalent at MQF Level 6 or higher in the subject area; AND/OR
3. In possession of a recognised, relevant qualification at MQF Level 6 (subject to a minimum of 180 ECTS/ECVET credits or equivalent), AND a recognised qualification in pedagogy at MQF level 6 (subject to a minimum of 60 ECTS/ECVET credits or equivalent of which a minimum of 18ECTS/ECVET should comprise teaching practice/relevant school experience)
4. a professional comparable qualification in the subject/area applied for
5. Teaching experience will be considered an asset.
Orientation and training on school systems and procedures will be given to the successful applicants. At St. Edward’s College, we have a commitment to personal and professional development, a child protection policy and a zero-tolerance approach to child abuse and harm. Full applications are to be sent by email to: [email protected]
and should include: an updated CV; a detailed and formal transcript of studies for the qualifications referred to in the CV; two reference letters and a motivation letter in one PDF file.
Closing date – 15th August 2023