As the long hot days of summer are now just round the corner, you may wish to take a look at what our college has to offer for your peace of mind and for the children’s education and entertainment. Emphasising a very safe environment, the college offers a range of exciting activities. The activities are aimed at increasing the cognitive and physical skills of the children in the various age groups. Among the targeted skills, the activities aim to enhance
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Empathy and interpretation
These skills will be taught through activities as varied as drama, dancing and movie-making as well as more traditional initiatives such as cooking and scouting. Learning through play will be the ultimate goal of the activities in the summer school.
Keep in mind that:
- Children will be in their own age group.
- All Covid-19 regulations issued by the Health Authorities will be followed
- Children will be constantly supervised.
HOW TO APPLY
- Read brochure to see if these activities are suitable for your children
- Fill in the application form
- Pay through internet banking (bank details in Brochure)
Once the college receives payment, the application will be considered as valid.
For any queries kindly email [email protected] while applications may be filled in and submitted online.